Monday 10 January 2011

Bloggin' in the Cafe.

well my home network connection has let me down, so I have taken myself to the cafe and am using their internet connection. Couldn't resist a capucino and a spot of lunch!

Plans for February's craft extravaganza are well underway. We are collecting a variety of stalls, with lots of different crafts for sale: wool, glass, jewellery, cross stitch cards and home textiles. Something there for everyone! But there are still tables available, so if you would like to book a table at £10, please e-mail me on mail@pinmoneycrafts.co.uk

We are also getting the timetable of events sorted out and I can announce the first two Craft classes: Learn to crochet a Valentine's heart and a Make a button bracelet.

Drop in sessions so far: Tassle making, Learn to knit for kids (absolute basics!) and Peg doll making.

If you have a craft skill that you would like to share please contact me on the e-mail address above, to discuss running a crafts class or drop in session in February (or indeed March or May). Equally if there is a particular craft that you would like to have a go at, please let me know and I will try and find a tutor and put on a class.

Well that is all for now, coffee is drunk and panini eaten, I had better get on with other jobs on the list. Those socks won't knit themselves.........

No comments: