Monday 25 January 2010

Spinning in Bristol


I have had a fab weekend at my sister's in Bristol. We decided to get together and have a crafting day.

My sister's friend Liz brought her spinning wheel as she wanted a few hints and tips on how to improve her spinning and we had a wonderful time playing with wool. We discovered that her wheel has an integral 'Lazy Kate' - how exciting!!



As you can see from the pictures; collectively we knitted, crocheted, peg loomed, spun and sewed, as well as ate cake, drank tea and consumed a fair amount of chocolate. We finished the day with a japanese take-away. Perfect!





And finally just a couple of pictures from my "Guess what I was?" range. Go on have a guess what do you think these two items started life as?












Don't forget to have a look our workshops and let us know if there is something you would like to do which isn't being advertised yet. X

No comments: