Wednesday 5 August 2009

Oh for the rain.

I know it's the summer holidays and I know that I should want to be out on my bike or walking the dog, or even setting off with the tent in search of adventure and excitement - but I am really quite happy being forced to stay in and craft. I am very content in the room of requirement (usually wool related) spinning the day away or in the loft conversing with the sewing machine. So I am actually quietly pleased when it's another wet day and I can spend it in persuit of wolley happiness.

Now for some more good news: 'The Naked Sheep' has moved closer to Brackley!
Have a look around at http://www.thenakedsheep.co.uk/ or better still pop in to Boycott Farm, near Stowe, where Mia is now based.

I went to the knit night yesterday and had a lovely time. Tea and cake and good company always makes for a pleasant evening. Mia is planning to run them every Tuesday evening between 7 and 9pm.

Brackley knit'n'knatter are having a summer afternoon tomorrow. We are off to 'The Naked Sheep' to have a look around, a cup of tea and a bit of knitting at 4pm. Followed afterwards by dinner at the Greyhound pub in Brackley and more knitting from about 6.30 pm.

No comments: