Sunday 11 January 2009

Happy New Year

Well a happy new year to you all! (A bit late I know, but still!)

I don't know about you, but I am still finishing off crafting projects which weren't done in time for Christmas. I have two pairs of pyjamas to sew (My lovely daughters received several meters of fabric wrapped up) and a jumper for my elder daughters birthday.

One pair of PJ's have been cut out and the jumper cast on. So hopefully should all be done in a week (too ambitious?) I will post pictures of my progress.

Once those things are done, then I am into getting ready for the the next outing for The Pin Money Craft Co-operative Craft faire!! I am thinking kits. Socks for sure, maybe hotwater bottle covers, (I am seeing them everywhere at the moment) and possibly felting kits also.

Well right now, I am off to watch a film with Harry and get the knitting needles working.

bis bald x

No comments: